Soft cheese mould kit set of 5 moulds - Beakers, Cylinder, Heart & Pyramid Mould
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Extended mould collection for the home cheesemaker providing great value.
5 x cheesemaking moulds for the production of SOFT CHEESES.
- Open Cylinder Mould (mould 8) cylindrical it measures 63mm inside diameter with a height of 140mm. This mould produces a 'roll' cheese, such as a Saint Mauré, etc.
- Heart-shaped Mould (mould 9) this mould is heart-shaped and measures 100mm at the widest point and has a height of 45mm. The cheese that this mould produces is known as Neufchatel and it can also be used to make delightful heart-shaped desserts.
- Wide Beaker Mould (mould 15) Cylindrical but tapered it measures 70mm inside diameter at the base and 90mm at the top, with a height of 110mm.
- Tall Pyramid Mould (mould 26) This Tall Valençay mould is a professional Dairythene mould and is a truncated pyramidal shape. Valençay is an unpasteurised goats milk cheese usually weighing 200-250g and around 7cm in height. Its rustic blue-grey colour is made by the natural moulds that form its rind, darkened with a dusting of charcoal/saltash. Also known as a 'Faisselle' - the name is that of the container (originally an osier type basket with lots of drainage holes that goes back thousands of years) and the name then transferred to the soft cheese that it was used for.
- Circle Mould with Base (mould 27) cylindrical but tapered: it measures 82mm inside diameter at the base and 100mm at the top, with a height of 110mm. This is an economic starter mould, ideal for many types of soft and semi-soft cheeses.
All our mould are manufactured from special 'Dairythene' plastic for easy sterilisation.